My colleague, Jessie Chen, will be resending all the individual e-mails with the certificate and the links for feedback and applying for graduate credit. You can also search for your certificate using the below links.
1. Check the certificate list for your page number.
2. Open the PDF file of all the certificates and search for your certificate using your page number.
Your feedback is important to us! Please take a few minutes to answer the short ARWAE Feedback Survey on the right hand side of this page.
APPLYING FOR GRADUATE CREDIT
In order to register for and complete a graduate level course through SUNY Buffalo State, you must first apply and be officially accepted as a graduate student. Contact Cathy Beecroft Registration/Graduation Coordinator with application questions at: email@example.com
Application for Buffalo State Graduate Student here: Application for Admission
Payment and the FALL2017 1 credit EDU594 Asia Regional Workshop for Art Educators should be sent directly to SUNY before December 1, 2017.
Participants must submit a 500-1000 word essay responding to any of the below questions. Essays should be submitted to Ben Poulsen at firstname.lastname@example.org before October 27, 2017.
- What was your biggest take away from this professional development experience, and how did it change or impact your perspective?
- How will this activity support you/your team in reaching your goals and/or priorities for the year, and how will you you follow up on this learning experience?
- How will the strategies and content you will bring back from this professional development experience impact learning at your school, and what elements would you like to explore further?
In case e-mails have not gone through. Here’s all the information we have sent out to ISB participants. If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com.
See you all tomorrow!
JOIN THE ARWAE WECHAT GROUP
Scan this QR code at the registration desk to join the ARWAE wechat group and access/share information, ideas, and photos.
GETTING TO AND AROUND ISB
MAP 2: Day 1 Venues 2nd Floor
MAP 4: Day 3 Venues 2nd Floor
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Welcome to ARWAE@ISB 2017 Sept. 22-24
“Making the Invisible, Visible”
The Film Art and Design Department of ISB looks forward to hosting the 10th Annual Asia Region Workshop for Art Educators (ARWAE) conference. Begun at ISB in 2008 by Kendra Farrell and Joan Lueth, the conference has grown to become the premier PD event for art teachers in Asia.
The three-day weekend continues the tradition of sharing of the unique aspects of each host school and city as well as best practices in art education.
- Please click on the link for Registration and payment information. (Max 100 participants, spaces do fill up)
- Rooms have been reserved for the conference at the Crown Plaza.
- If you are coming from outside of mainland China, please check your visa requirements.
- Graduate Course Credit through SUNY (more info to come)